Printed by my Wanhao i3 using PLA. The nozzle is 0.4mm but I made it pretend to be 0.3mm in Cura to get the spline teeth detail.
New version here
After a year of listening to my HE400i with the previous equalizer settings I made, I decided to use a less aggressive version that only corrects the obnoxious treble peaks and compensates for the sub-bass deficiency.
Measurements and Correction
As always, the greatest appreciation goes to Solderdude at diyaudioheaven.wordpress.com. Just like last time, the measurements come straight from Solderdude’s home-made measuring rid, which I find exceedingly accurate. Check out his measurement methodology here and join the conversation at the DIYAH forum.
If you don’t like how the PNGOUT command cannot export images bigger than your screen resolution, then use this method:
- Press Ctrl-P.
- Change the Printer/plotter to PublishToWeb PNG.pc3.
- Click Properties.