If you want to show CPU or GPU stats like usage, frequency, power and temperature in the Taskbar’s Notification Area/system tray, like iStat Menus in Mac OS, you can do it using MSI Afterburner.
- If you use Afterburner for GPU overclocking, then this is a no-brainer. Otherwise, you can still get it from MSI’s website. Afterburner can be used on any computer; it doesn’t need an MSI GPU.
- Click the gear icon in Afterburner.
- “Set it and leave it”: you can make Afterburner start minimized with Windows.
- Go to the Monitoring tab.
- Check the items that you want to display and check “Show in tray icon“.
- You can drag the icons out of the drawer to make them always visible.
- Afterburner truncates the values by default instead of reducing significant digits, so for stuff like CPU frequency, you can turn MHz into GHz by setting a correction formula in the monitoring settings.
THANK YOU! FIRST PLACE WHERE I FIND THIS INFO!